The ALC Nose Breath alcohol tester is used to give ONLY an indication of the possible presence of alcohol in the breath/blood.
Advanced NM Hot-wire sensor
Easy To use
Smart MCU control
Direct Testing way guide
LCD indication, Backup Lamp
No touch design
Power saving design, low battery indication.
Drager Alcotest 6510
The Dräger Alcotest 6510 offers professional users precise and quick breath alcohol analysis in a user-friendly and compact form. Thanks to its wide range of possible configurations, the handheld instrument can be easily adapted to meet different international regulations and guidelines
Safe and easy to use
Automatic sampling and calibration processes make the instrument easy to use. All meas ure - ment functions are controlled via a single key, while menu navigation is by two menu keys. The special way the mouthpieces are designed means they can be fitted quickly and securely even in poor light conditions.
Rapid ready for use
The very latest in electronics technology en sures that the instrument is ready for use in no time at all.
Quick and precise analysis
The 1/4“-DrägerSensor with its optimized gas dynamics measures specifically alcohol. Even at high alcohol concentrations direct gas- paths, fast pneumatic components and short reaction times of the sensor ensure the mea- surement result will be displayed quickly.
Low energy consumption
More than 1500 breath alcohol tests can be conducted on just two mignon batteries (AA size).
PAS IV “Screener-Sniffer”
The PAS IV - Sniffs - Both Breath and Open Containers
- Ideal for Zero Alcohol Tolerance Enforcement
- Improve Sobriety Checkpoint Statistic
- P.A.S. “Sniffer” can detect alcohol in enclosed spaces such as vehicles, lockers and rooms
- P.A.S. “Sniffer” can detect alcohol in liquid/beverages
- P.A.S. “Sniffer” can also be used to determine the role of alcohol in emergency management of unconscious individuals.
- True “Passive” Alcohol Sensor – responds even when subjects refuse breath tests.
- Safe, One-hand Operation – Keeps other hand free
- P.A.S. “Sniffer” helps operator formulate probable cause without subject’s involvement
- With the P.A.S. “Sniffer”, it takes less time to check Alcohol level, than to check driver’s license.
- No expensive mouthpieces required.
One Button Operation
Whether you operate the Alcoscan with one hand, with gloves or in dark environments, you will appreciate the easy one-button operation.
The latest sensing technology from Alcohol Countermeasure Systems guar¬antees reliable and repeatable results. The Alcoscan uses a redesigned electrochemical sensor (fuel cell) that is very resilient to drift and requires significantly less calibration than other alcohol sensing technologies.
The Alsoscan uses a simple Green- Amber-Red display and the actual BAC values to indicate the alcohol lev¬els. This design ensures fewer errors and eliminates the need to convert values in alternate units of measurement.